BetterBody Coach Training - Mondays at 7:30PM EST

Current and Prospecting Coaches - Learn the strategies you need to make this business successful!

BetterBody Fit Club Sundays 7PM EST

Join Jason Croxford Live performing various Beachbody workouts - P90X, P90X+, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity, and more!


Live Broadcast by Ustream.TV

Mike Dillard Online - Personal Developement


Hello My Friends,



Welcome to Mike Dillard Online! I have created this blog to showcase all of Mike Dillard’s training materials because I feel they are crucial for anyone starting out and for those seeking more knowledge. The best thing you can do for yourself as an Internet Marketer is to continue your Personal Development by taking action to learn everything about this Industry.

Mike Dillard has created an armada of products for the beginner all the way to the seasoned pro – I have personally used his products and so I know how valuable they really are. I wouldn’t be where I am today if I did not take the necessary actions to learn and understand Attraction Marketing and the Internet Marketing Industry.



Mike Dillard went from serving tables and struggling to make a dime online to a multi millionaire success story. You need to study Top Producers and leaders in the industry to understand how you can use their strategies to be successful and make your own success story. Of course, you won’t get anywhere if you don’t take the time to implement the strategies you learn. I am here to show you the tools you need to be successful; it’s up to you whether or not you use what you have learned!



Now I know you don’t know me and you don’t trust me, to you I am just another person with a Blog telling you how great something is, I understand. All I can say is if you are truly serious about making it online you will listen to what I have to say.



I have used Mike Dillard’s products personally and had success because not only did I grasp his training but I put what I learned into action. I know only 5% of you will actually follow the same steps as me and make it to where I have and that’s ok, that’s why this industry continues to make success stories. If everyone was successful than there would be way to much competition.

The funny thing about Internet Marketing is that it actually filters out those who are not serious, the tire kickers, and the hype seekers. All you need to do to be successful is learn, learn, learn – And Then implement. That’s it. Once you understand how everything works you can put it all into action, market and test, and then do it again. It’s all a learning process but that’s why Top Producer’s like Mike Dillard are Top Producers – They never stop Learning and Testing new strategies!



Mike Dillard’s Magnetic Sponsoring is where I started when I was beginning my first MLM business. I didn’t understand ANYTHING about the industry. Mike Dillard’s Magnetic Sponsoring laid everything out for me. I made the investment and downloaded the EBook, it’s about 52 pages and I was able to read through it the first time in about 2 hours. I learned why people buy based on Emotion, “Pain” or “Pleasure”. I also learned how and why being a leader is crucial to your success, Mike explains how you can be a leader even when you’re just starting out! On top of everything you will learn an incredible strategy that so many beginners over look and why so many people fail! Understanding what an “SLO” (Self Liquidating Offer) is, how it works, and how to make your own is the first step to being a success. I won’t get into detail here but stay tuned for future training materials!



I wish I could just give you Magnetic Sponsoring but when you make this purchase you enter an agreement that this book is for you and you only. All you can do is recommend others make the investment and hope for their sake that they understand how important Personal Development is to Success. If you are someone truly serious about making it online you have already read Mike Dillard’s Magnetic Sponsoring or you are getting ready to make that priceless investment. Take Action and you will be successful.



I continued on after Mike Dillard’s Magnetic Sponsoring and picked up Building on a Budget. Learn how to build a business with a very tight budget. Let’s face it, most people like you and I start Internet Marketing because we can hardly pay our bills, we are looking for an answer. Mike Dillard’s Building on a budget will teach you different marketing strategies that cost little to nothing – How incredible is that? Mike also explains how to use each method, what works and what doesn’t.



My friends, it takes time and effort to be successful. But it doesn’t take a lot of money or time if you learn and implement the Top Producer Strategies. Learn, Study, Implement!



Visit often as I will update you with further training videos and materials to help you make your way just as I made mine. We all start at the beginning, learn what you need to do now and you will be leaps and bounds ahead of those who don’t dare take action.



There is so much to learn – Get Started! Check out Mike Dillard’s 7 Day Video Boot Camp if you’re not quite ready to invest in Magnetic Sponsoring. You will thank yourself in the future, I promise.



A few other things to check out:



Mike Dillard's:



PPC Domination - For those ready to take on Google's Pay Per Click



Black Belt Recruiting - Learn how to recruit and sponsor people into your MLM / Internet Business.



To your Growth and our Success!



Empower Entrepreneur

Jason Croxford

http://www.MikeDillardOnline.com/

Phone 239-220-3529

Skype JasonCroxford

Email Jason@jasoncroxford.com

Mobile post sent by jasncroxford using Utterlireply-count Replies.  mp3