BetterBody Coach Training - Mondays at 7:30PM EST

Current and Prospecting Coaches - Learn the strategies you need to make this business successful!

BetterBody Fit Club Sundays 7PM EST

Join Jason Croxford Live performing various Beachbody workouts - P90X, P90X+, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity, and more!


Live Broadcast by Ustream.TV

Beachbody Entrepreneurs - Learn More


utterli-image
Hello there - It's Betterbody90! =)



Today Monday April 27th, 2009 - I give you the chance to do something Incredible.I am going to give you the opportunity to realize your dreams. What if you could turn your Beachbody Fitness into your Life? What if your health and your desire to help others do the same could be your job? Believe me, it's possible! I started in December with Nothing and now my dreams are being realized every single day. I want the same for you if you are ready and willing.



I will share the Call Details and Streaming Session Below but first I have a message to share.



I am going to give you the opportunity to listen into a call tonight - After wards I invite you to join my Live Stream to answer any questions and help you Take Action Today.



But before I get you all excited to get involved I want to get you informed. Knowledge is power and Beachbody Coaching is honestly not for everyone. I have taken the last 6 months and transformed my life physically and financially, you can do the same if you are just willing to work.



The success you can achieve is beyond comprehension, all that matters is that you join me tonight and find out if you are ready. I am kicking everything into high gear to provide the best training and support that I can to help those that join me be successful. I find it sad when coaches get brought on with Hype and then are left to fend for themselves.



You know, I joined on my own merit - I just saw the opportunity and knew I was ready to make this work. I have been learning and studying everything that I need. My struggles and failures have led to my greatest success. You can't have one without the other.



My goal is to provide you with every tool you need to make this a successful venture - I just need you to bring a mindset that You will do it. That is why I don't hype and I won't tell you that you can make $100,000 this year. It has nothing to do with the money. If you get in the mindset that you will be successful and that you will do what it takes, the money will come on its own.



I'll be 100% honest here, every coach that has joined me is fully ready and willing to work for their success. I did not cold call anyone, they all came to me and I just continue to show them the way. You don't have to market to friends and family or call dead lists. If you take a few steps necessary you can develop a system to attract like minded people to you.



Just be honest and hold your integrity - My team is not a team of salesman, my team is a group of individuals with large goals and the will to succeed. We all work together and the things we achieve are beyond incredible.



I like this the best.



Alone we try - Together we Succeed!



Join me Tonight to listen in and learn



TeamFitRevolution Call



8:30 PM EST, 7:30 PM CST, 6:30 PM MST, 5:30 PST

Angie Warrington and Suzy Stauffer will be sharing their story, enthusiasm and encouraging words on tonight's opportunity call. This is one you won't want to miss!



Just Click or copy/paste the link below into the address bar of your browser to register for tonight's webinar:



https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/830635419





After the call I invite you to join me from 9:30-10 pm EST where I will answer your questions.



Live Streaming:



Just click http://www.ustream.tv/…tterbody90 between 9:30 and 10pm EST on Monday - Bookmark this Link now for Easy Access.



The most important thing you can do for yourself is to stop making excuses and take action today! That's what I did and that's why I am where I am. You can be here too!



Independent Beachbody Emerald Coach

Jason Croxford aka Betterbody90

http://www.betterbody90.com/

Skype jasoncroxford

239-220-3529

Mobile post sent by jasncroxford using Utterlireply-count Replies.  mp3