BetterBody Coach Training - Mondays at 7:30PM EST

Current and Prospecting Coaches - Learn the strategies you need to make this business successful!

BetterBody Fit Club Sundays 7PM EST

Join Jason Croxford Live performing various Beachbody workouts - P90X, P90X+, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity, and more!


Live Broadcast by Ustream.TV

Mike Dillard "Magnetic Sponsoring" For Zombies!


utterli-image
An Unorthodox Review of Magnetic Sponsoring.



If I say “Attraction Marketing” and you look at me with a dead gaze and the only thing you can utter is “Braaaaains”, you are a networking zombie like everyone else, trying to sell your business and products mindlessly.



But don't worry! It’s not too late for you to make a difference, however it is YOU that must take the action to make the difference - Nobody else. You are solely in control of you own outcome.



Magnetic Sponsoring is just one tool in your arsenal of success. The question is, are you ready to take arm and take action in your own personal war?



I thought this was kind of funny – At the time I am writing this I was attempting to figure out the best way to start. I want to give you the best review of Mike Dillard’s Magnetic Sponsoring that I can – It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t give this course the justice it deserves.



Though you won’t notice it, I’m actually going to insert a “pause” to give Magnetic Sponsoring a third read through. With the course fresh in my mind I should be able to bring it alive in vivid detail.



With that said come with me on a lucid journey into what could truly change your business forever or for that matter, this could change “You” forever.



Let’s look at Magnetic Sponsoring, Attraction Marketing, and why this stuff is the Gold at the end of your Rainbow if you put these lessons to work!



-Pause-



Wow, even after 2 hours I find it hard to express how valuable this information truly is, it’s been several months since I gave Magnetic Sponsoring a fresh read through and man have I been missing out!



The most important aspect of Your Business is You – Not your product and not your business opportunity.



This is the first and most valuable thing you can learn when starting out. It may take some people years and thousands of dollars to figure out this one simple gold nugget.



I wanted to give you just a brief overview of Magnetic Sponsoring and how important your personal development truly is – That WAS my goal. But now that I have grasped even more enlightenment and empowerment out of another read through, my goal will be to share more than just an overview, I want to share an idea, an epiphany that can change your life forever.



Seriously, if you are struggling online, if you can’t sponsor anyone, if you are spending more than you are making – Magnetic Sponsoring WILL answer everything.



I know we don’t know each other and therefore my promise means nothing to you right now, but for the few of you that grasp what I am sharing with you I promise Magnetic Sponsoring will be that bright light bulb you’ve been looking for.



Let me ask you this –



Are you afraid of the phone?



Do you get butterflies and a gut wrenching stomach ache when the phone rings?



Do you find yourself checking your email at an almost alarmingly compulsive rate?



When you are approached by a prospect, online or off, do you go into a trance and begin to “Vomit” your opportunity and product all over them before they can say “Hello”?



Do you find yourself signing up for 1,256,972 different business opportunities a week because it’s always the Business that doesn’t work and not you?



I had to ask these questions – I have personally experienced these feelings and tried these tactics.



It’s alarming when I think of how compulsive I got at checking my email every 5 seconds just to avoid doing anything that would truly add value to me.



It’s crazy how in depth Magnetic Sponsoring gets into human psychology; in fact it’s human psychology that is of the greatest importance to understand. If you don’t know what your prospects (Customers) are thinking then you won’t know what they want. If you don’t know what they want – How do you expect to make it big?



If you don’t take the time to add value to the #1 (You) it would be like going to college, skipping the entire semester, and then attempting to get an “A” on all of your finals. What do you think is going to happen?



You’d be that nobody sitting in the back of the class starring a hole through your test expecting the answers to just flow onto your paper just as you might expect prospects to sponsor themselves into your business. Not going to happen!



Mike Dillard is a genius; there is no other way to describe it. Magnetic Sponsoring is so simple at 77 pages in total length but yet will blow your mind up!



Its people like Mike Dillard, Jonathan Budd, Perry Marshal, even myself Jason Croxford that had the defining moment. That moment when you know everything is ok, it doesn’t matter if you sponsor 100 people today that sponsor 100 people, it doesn’t matter if your business collapses, it doesn’t matter if you just made $10,000 an hour ago, and it doesn’t even matter if you just got a letter from the IRS telling you it’s time to be audited!



You must live in the mindset of abundance – Remove emotion from your business. Magnetic Sponsoring really just lays it all out and will help you grasp this concept and why removing emotion will ultimately be your success factor.



I’m not saying you don’t care, I’m not saying become cold and mean to everyone – What I am saying is that you can’t let the highs and the lows dictate the overall success of your business. Regardless, it’s just another day at the office; it’s just another day in the life of “You” and your success.



My friend, Magnetic Sponsoring is not the last book you will ever read, it’s not going to open the gates and send $1,000,000 flowing your way this week. However, if you truly grasp these concepts and put the lessons into motion you will find a world that you could only just dream of until now.



This life is too short to live in restriction and poverty.



You have to do more than just dream of success – You have to take action. In our industry of Internet Marketing and Home Based Business, the only people that make it big and create success stories are the people who take action. Remember, your failures are your greatest successes!



Everything is a learning experience – If you couldn’t feel failure would there be success? Think about it.



It’s ironic to me that I wanted to just write another review of Magnetic Sponsoring but I went beyond that.



My purpose was to bring life and energy for you to grasp and use. What was an idea became manifest into more than I comprehended. Magnetic Sponsoring brings an even greater understanding of this industry than you could imagine. I have gone through this course three times now and each time I feel more empowered than the last.



I know only a few of you will actually get that “AH HA” reaction from this article and read through Magnetic Sponsoring yourself. But it’s you that I want to share this with.



You are the Beta looking to become Alpha, You understand that your personal development is the primary factor in your success, you understand that it’s You and You only that is responsible for ever reaction in your life, and you will succeed in due time.



We all start at the bottom, it’s the building process that makes us a leader and makes us valuable to everyone else.



Magnetic Sponsoring is like the Olympic torch of Internet Marketing, I proudly parade the Internet handing this bright flame to anyone seeking Gold.



I didn’t even talk about the last half of Magnetic Sponsoring which actually talks about marketing and the successful business model – perhaps I will create a Magnetic Sponsoring Review part two?



I almost feel as though I should thank You, the reader, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have anyone to share this empowerment with and I probably would not have read through Magnetic Sponsoring in its entirety so soon. So Thank You and I hope you too can grasp the lessons within Magnetic Sponsoring as I have and as have thousands of others.



It’s in your leadership and personal development that you will thrive in a life of abundance – The only thing that separates you from the Top Producers is the knowledge and skills sets that are waiting for you to absorb. Never stop learning and putting your life lessons into action, don’t be afraid to step outside your comfort zone and take others by the hand.



Remember, The only battle going on between you and success is between You and Yourself. Get it?



Empowered Entrepreneur

Jason Croxford

http://www.MikeDillardOnline.com/

Skype: "JasonCroxford"

Phone: 239-220-3529

Mobile post sent by jasncroxford using Utterlireply-count Replies.  mp3