BetterBody Coach Training - Mondays at 7:30PM EST

Current and Prospecting Coaches - Learn the strategies you need to make this business successful!

BetterBody Fit Club Sundays 7PM EST

Join Jason Croxford Live performing various Beachbody workouts - P90X, P90X+, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity, and more!


Live Broadcast by Ustream.TV

I woke up with Two Dead Asleep Arms but at least I dreamt about a Ferrari

Well my friends it's early AM, I have a busy day ahead of me and I welcome that with open arms - I just wanted to take a moment so share something with you.
I was writing a description for my Success Channel on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/jasoncroxford
when I couldn't stop the fury of words flowing from my fingers. I wrote this from my heart and how I truly feel. These are some things I have learned, I want to share this with You.

********************************************************

I have created this channel as an offset to my Fitness Channel at:
http://www.Youtube.com/dude04345

My friends,

You can live life in the shadow of failure, one step behind that success you desire, always wishing but never granting - Or You can take control of Your life and run in a frenzy towards your ultimate success without ever looking back, without ever wishing again, there is no wishing when dreams manifest in front of you.

You need to understand that everything in Your Life is Your Doing. External life does throw situations and challenging events at you its true, but it's how you react with thoughts and emotions that determines the end results - What I am saying is that you control everything in Your life.

If You want success You simply need to take that first step forward and become a leader to Yourself. Don't let the little things hold you back and don't let the big things take You over.

"When the Sun Goes Down and The Day Fades Into Dreams - It'll all be OK - Because the Sun Will Rise Again and Life Will Always Go On"

-Jason Croxford

What I mean above is that no matter what - Life will continue on. Why let something "bad" take control of you when it's all going to be OK. Why let Yourself live in the shadow of "Failure" when You can say "No More!" and Seize Your Every Dream!

The Power to Manifesting Your Dreams is to understand that life is OK in the moment of Now - It's always ok, life itself is a beautiful showcase of all creation. Embrace every day "Good" or "Bad" as the same and understand that You Control How You are affected.

To live in this success You Must Embrace Yourself - I have created this channel to share my journey with you, I wish to share my empowerment, I wish to share my Success.

Success alone in this world is not Success Indeed - To share abundance in Life with Every Living Soul is Success in Itself.

My Friends,
Follow me towards enlightenment

Live in Abundance and Success in all Aspects of Life.

-Jason Croxford


********************************************************

Oh and the Ferrari I dreamed of was due to the Ferrari F355 Spider I saw while Driving on I-75 South Towards the Gulf Coast Mall here in Ft Myer's FL. I will own a Ferrari Soon - It's in the Manifesting Process :).

Leader in Success and Empowerment
Jason Croxford
http://www.SuccessWithMLMSuperFunnel.com
239-220-3529